Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tilapia, Rice and Asparagus

Jul 02 2013

Tonight’s supper was super easy and tasty. I had four nice Talapia filets, Zatarain’s yellow rice, asparagus and some Campbell’s skillet sauce, fire roasted tomatoes with pepper and chilies.

Rice went in my rice cooker for a half hour, asparagus added to the basket with some Penzey’s lemon pepper over the last 5 minutes then put the rice cooker on warm hold. The sauce was in a pan heating up.

I did the Talapia, with Penzey’s old world seasoning, on my Traeger for a half hour at 300 deg. grill level. I did them on my perforated stainless pan. I served it with the sauce over the rice and some good garlic bread with my gorgonzola butter. We finished the last of the butter. I got to make some more of that stuff!


That was good!

Ingredients














On the smoker














My Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment