Thursday, July 25, 2013

Italian Sausage Patties on Grill Grates















July 24, 2013

At about 10:00 am I was getting hungry; I had some bulk Italian sausage so I would do them on my Grill Grates. It was the first meat patties I have tried. If any of you have a Traeger or other pellet grill and want to sear or brown meat; I recommend the Grill Grates they do a nice job.

The Grill Grates worked great, I used the bottom, flat side. It was the best browning I have ever had from my Traeger. I did them at 325 deg. 15 minutes and then flipped for another 10 minutes.


I had just made some Benedictine spread; it’s a cucumber and cream cheese mix. I had it and a slice of Vidalia onion with the patty on a flat bread bun. It tasted great for a good brunch.

My Sandwich













No comments:

Post a Comment