Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Smucker's No Bake Peanut Butter Pie

July 26 2016

I am not a big dessert person so my baking skills are a little lacking. I do like peanut butter pie so when I saw this recipe I said that’s one for me to do!

My wife eats a lot of peanut butter and likes Jiffy. We saw where it was not that great for you and Smucker’s All Natural was the best for you so I bought a 24 oz. jar of it. It comes separated with about an inch of oil on top. It’s a pain to get mixed up and wears your arm out.

I saw this recipe and told the wife I would use most of it up and make this pie. I bought an oreo cookie crust to use. I mixed up the peanut butter, cream cheese and honey. I only used a cup of the honey instead of 1 ½ cups.

I topped it with cool whip and nuked the chocolate chips to pour on. I could not get them pourable, I forgot the shortening. If I make again will just use chocolate syrup. I used a spoon and knife to get the chocolate on.

This pie is very rich; it was almost too rich for my wife and she loves desserts.

Click Here for printable pie recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment