Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Grilled Pork Tenderloin W/Mac n Cheese

Oct 11 2016

A nice day here to cook out and I did simple grilled pork tenderloins on my Weber Spirit. I got two boneless center cut chops from my butcher to use.

I jaccarded them from both sides and then pounded them between plastic wrap. They looked a little large so I cut them in half and a simple salt and pepper seasoning. I had a little help on the Mac n cheese from Bob Evens double mac n cheese pasta with Applewood smoked bacon; it is delicious.

I did the pork tenderloins on my Weber Spirit heated to medium 400 deg. I used the back side of grill grates for 5 minutes per side and added Kaiser buns to toast.


The wife and I both had our sandwiches with mustard and Claussen’s dill pickle slices. The mac n cheese went well with them!

The pork chops














Ready to grill














On the grill with the buns














All ready to serve














My supper

No comments:

Post a Comment