Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Breasts

Jun 30 2015

I had some leftover spaghetti and Italian gravy so I took some Butter Garlic marinated chicken breasts out of the freezer this morning to have with it. My butcher always has several different chicken marinades made up and frozen. They are just right for the wife and me and easy to fix.

It was a nice day today except we had a light rain about the whole time I was smoking some peanuts and then a light sprinkle as I finished supper. Me and the dog had a close encounter with a brave little sparrow today for some fun.

I had the smoker heated to 190 deg. and did the chicken breasts for 45 minutes to finish thawing and heat up some. I then did them about 4 minutes per side on my Weber Spirit along with some buttered and seasoned bread. I topped the breasts with some parmesan and heated the spaghetti in the micro wave. I melted the cheese some more under the broiler. I had used my thermopen to make sure the chicken was done.


We both had a small salad with some baby pickled beets and homemade buttermilk ranch dressing. That was an easy meal and tasted good!

Chicken from my butcher














A little olive oil and garlic herb salt added














On my Traeger














One side done














Parmesan added and the bread














My salad














My supper

No comments:

Post a Comment