Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rain, Rain, Rain

Jun 16 2015

Rain, and more Rain; sure been a wet early summer here in Ohio. It has been hard to keep up with the grass mowing; but a plus is I haven’t had to water flowers or the garden.

We got a downpour Monday evening through the night. This morning my rain gauge had 4.4 inches and this was over about 12 hours. At midnight my street was flooded up to the curb. It looks like everyone from Texas up through the mid-west and up into the northeast was getting this rain from the Gulf of Mexico. I hope all our members are safe!


Below are some pics of the rain and flooding here in Wapakoneta, Ohio. The flooded road is just about 4 blocks from me. I could not get to my butchers for some jowl bacon for BLT’s tonight but I had some in the freezer.




No comments:

Post a Comment