Saturday, June 27, 2015

Walleye Sandwich from Beer & Wine Depot

Jun 27 2015

The other day I made a post on LTBBQ forum of a brat from Sandman’s and said the wife had a one piece walleye from there and some commented they would have liked the walleye. Well I have to show you a photo of this sandwich.

Whenever I get hungry for a fish sandwich we order one from Sandman’s Beer & Wine carry out. It is the best fish sandwich you can get here in Wapakoneta at $5.25 and it is huge. It is two pieces of ocean walleye, lightly breaded, mild tasting and fried just right. One sandwich is enough for the wife and me. I make a sandwich with one piece and she has the other piece. I usually have some mustard and a slice of Vidalia onion on mine. We also usually split an order of tater tots and his slaw is good. My dog gets a couple of tater tots too!


I think his pizza is the best in town and some of my other favorites are a sausage patty sandwich, Philly steak sub and his tacos are better than any at Taco Bells! He has some great daily specials too he does for lunch. 




No comments:

Post a Comment