Wednesday, June 10, 2015

B&M Bologna Sandwiches

I mowed grass today, my front and outside the fence, about 2/3 of my lot. I have to do the back yard tomorrow. It’s going to take me a week to get rested up from the gathering! I was sure tired at the end of the day.

The grandson ate lunch with us and I fixed the wife and me some Bohrer & Moore fried bologna, I pronounce baloney, sandwiches. I did them on the backside of Grillen Grates on my Weber Spirit. The back of the grates are like cooking on a flat top. I had just mustard and some thin sliced Vidalia onions on mine and the wife had mustard and dill pickles on hers. For sides we had a smashed red potato and a thick slice of tomato on some lettuce. Sure hit the spot!


I had about a pound of the B&M old fashioned bung bologna I had to cut off of the 9 pound bung I took to the gathering. I was sure glad I had some left for tonight. We have been discussing the history of B&M meat packing on a public Facebook “if you grew up in Wapakoneta” the past two days so I was primed for some of this great bologna.



No comments:

Post a Comment