Sunday, November 27, 2016

Our TG Dinner 2016

Nov 25 2016

Our daughter was home for the weekend and ate on Thanksgiving Day, our son and family went to her parents to celebrate. We had our family TG dinner Friday.

I fixed some Skillet Dinner Rolls and Spinach Artichoke Dip for an appetizer we had at 4:00. I posted pics and a link in the previous post. I took the easy way out and had some precooked ham I heated sliced and a little water in a foil pack in a Crockpot. I did a green bean casserole in a Crockpot and did cheesy potatoes and corn pudding in the convection oven.  I had some meatloaf leftovers and some ate it and the ham. We ate at 5:30.

It was all pretty good, my ham was from Walnut Creek Amish Country; it was above average but I like my butcher Kah Meat’s smoked hams better.  For desserts there was Black Raspberry Pie, Custard Pie and a Pumpkin Roll all from Amish Country.


We all stuffed ourselves then sat around listening to some good music and talking and joking. It was fun family get together!

Wife set a pretty table














The ham














Cheesy potatoes














Corn pudding














Green bean casserole














My plate

No comments:

Post a Comment