Thursday, November 24, 2016

2016 Thanksgiving Day Dinner

Nov 24 2016

Our daughter is home for the weekend and I am fixing our family dinner tomorrow. For tonight I fixed a Lipton onion soup meatloaf and potatoes; I used beefy for the meatloaf and original for the potatoes. The potato recipe is on the back of the onion soup box and you can get both recipes on Lipton’s site. For the lack of any other veggie I did peas in country gravy. I am having ham tomorrow and the meatloaf for anyone who doesn’t want ham.

I did the meatloaf on my Traeger pellet grill, It was in a little over 1 ½ hours at 300 deg. It was done a little early but held nice in the microwave. I did the potatoes in my oven at 380 deg. convection and was done in 35 minutes.  I made the gravy stovetop and added a bag of frozen peas. We had toasted English muffins with the meal.

Tasted good, I have other meatloaf recipes I like better than the Lipton’s but the wife and daughter loved it and had seconds. I liked the potatoes, thanks LTBBQ member, Art for telling me to look on the back of the box!

Hope all are having some good food and a fun and safe weekend with family! I wish the same for all who are not celebrating Thanksgiving.


Meatloaf














Country gravy peas














Lipton Roasted Potatoes














My TG dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment