Monday, February 13, 2017

Leftovers & Air Fryer Cheese Sticks

Feb 13 2017

For last night’s supper we had leftover Italian sausage sauce over pasta and what was left of the spaghetti squash. I had some frozen mozzarella and Asiago cheese sticks in the air fryer.

The chart said 8 minutes for cheese sticks. I sprayed with a little olive oil an did at 400deg. I checked and turned them after 4 minutes. I checked them at 7 minutes and pulled them looked plenty done. The cheese sticks were too dry 5 or 6 minutes would have been plenty. Glad the leftovers were good.

Since I haven’t done so great with the air fryer I asked for advice on Let’s Talk BBQ forum. Most said the chart that came with it is pretty loose on the recommended times. Most said they do a lot of checking.


Tomorrow night I am trying cauliflower in it and one person said it’s better if you nuke it first in the microwave.















Cheese sticks














After 7 minutes














My supper












1 comment:

  1. Now a days everybody use the best air fryer not oven. It's need for a single or joint family. Now I am using air fryer to cook this type food, also take 2 air fryers.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete