Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Leftover Chicken Tortilla Wrap, Mother's Day Meal

May 10 2015

I made it over to my Mother’s and had a nice visit for Mother’s Day. She was a true dog lover and enjoys me bringing the dog along.

I had an easy supper; I had some of my Mo Rockin chicken left and some flour tortillas so I made up a wrap and had some leftover spaghetti squash. I nuked some asparagus with a little olive oil and Penzey’s sandwich sprinkle for 4 minutes.

I added some Cajun seasoning and cumin to the chicken and browned it up some. It went on a flour tortilla I had browned in my Lodge steel skillet. Then I added some asparagus. I sautéed some onions, peppers and garlic in a little olive oil. I added a couple spoonful’s of sour cream then the onions, and peppers. I then topped all with a good handful of sharp shredded cheddar. Then the skillet went under the broiler to melt the cheese.


The wrap was delicious; a little different for my Mother’s Day meal! I made one just like it for my Wife's supper tonight and I had some other leftovers.

Ready to serve















Asparagus















Peppers, onions and garlic















Seasoned chicken















Sauteing the chicken















Chicken and asparagus added to tortilla















Sour cream, peppers and onions added















Melted cheese over top















Leftover spaghetti squash















My supper















It had great flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment