Sunday, November 1, 2015

Maple Butter and Hard Cider Bread

Nov 01 2015

Cooking has become a habit with me and if I don’t have something to cook for a day I am about lost. I have had leftovers all week-end so nothing to cook, mostly just warming up. Last night I found this recipe for some Maple butter and hard cider bread that looked good.

I just happened to have 2 bottles of Angry Orchard hard apple cider left from when our daughter was just home a while back. I don’t care for it to drink so it will not go to waste.

The wife went to church so I decided to bake the bread and make the maple butter for it. It turned out nice and was delicious with the maple butter. The daughter in law and grandson stopped in and he helped me pick leaves up from my patio. They had some of the bread; I think the DIL had two slices!

I will have it with some leftover beef and veggie soup tonight. It would be best for breakfast. The maple syrup butter would be great on toast or cinnamon bread too.

Click Here for link to recipe




No comments:

Post a Comment