Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays to All




















Dec 17 2014

Happy Holidays and may all have a great New Year coming up. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or whatever you may celebrate and hope we all can have peace; eat some good food and just have fun with friends and family!

I just had a back operation for a ruptured disc so I will be trying to heal up in the next few weeks. Our daughter in law is fixing Christmas Eve dinner for us even though she has to work that day. I hope I am back in shape enough to make it down there to have a great time with her, our son and grandson. Our daughter from the Chicago area will not be able to make it here but she was here for Thanksgiving week end last month.

I plan to at least be able to cook my traditional New Year’s Day good luck dinner of some pork and sauerkraut. I have a batch of homemade sauerkraut ready that will make it extra good. I hope I can get photos and get it posted.


See you all next year! Don

No comments:

Post a Comment