Sunday, March 3, 2013

Umami Gorgonzola Butter

Mar 02 2013

This is a recipe I found at Texas Beef Council. You will see it there as Umami Blue Cheese butter. I used gorgonzola, which I like better than blue cheese, a little smoother and milder. I have found a lot of great beef recipes and ideas at the Texas Beef Council site over the years.

I used some organic butter and the hot sauce I used Cholula. For the bacon I used some Hormel’s real bacon bits. I mixed it all up and made one stick without bacon for my veggie kids. For ours I added the bacon. Tomorrow I will use some on baked potatoes and try a pat on some Beef Tri-tip.

I tasted this and to me it is to die for! The box in the photo was a pepper mill and salt shaker I just got from Penzey’s. I thought it looked pretty in the photo.

Link to the Texas Beef Council

Ingredients



Ready to mix up



Ready for the fridge



Ready to use


No comments:

Post a Comment