Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Leftovers and Cheeseburgers

Just a short one here. The other day I had my applebutter BBQ chicken for lunch. A sandwich on brown bread, the chicken, some of the applebutter sauce topped with some of my smoked provolone cheese, melted under the broiler. I had some Greek potato salad my daughter-in-law made as a side.

For our evening supper I made cheese burgers served on a slim brown bun with Tennessee tomato and romaine lettuce. I grilled some extra romaine lettuce for my veggie d-i-l, she just had a lettuce tomato sandwich. For a side I made some black beans & corn, for that I sauteed some onions in olive oil then added a can of chopped mild green chiles, a can of Green Giant Mexican corn, a can of Bush's seasoned black beans, some Cajun seasoning & some cumin. All tasted good.

My Lunch



Lettuce & tomatoes



Here I had melted the cheese & was topping with the buns to warm some.



My Plate



Smokin Don

No comments:

Post a Comment