Saturday, April 1, 2017

Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls over Rice

April 01 2017

This meal is an easy way to get the taste of cabbage rolls without a lot of prep work. I have made it a lot over the years. This time I used Italian sausage instead of ground beef for a change.

I cooked a box of Zatarain’s butter and garlic rice in my rice cooker to serve it over. I like Zatarain’s rice and use the garlic butter and the New Orleans yellow rice. I don’t care for any of theirs with beans in as they come out too dry for me.

Served with an English muffin; it was a hit for the wife and I. We both liked the Italian sausage for a change.

Click Here for printable recipe

Ingredients














Sausage browned














Onions














Cabbage added














All in














My supper

No comments:

Post a Comment