Friday, December 1, 2017

Sheetpan Oven Chops

Dec 01 2017

Of all my cooking methods this has to be the fasted, no fuss, and almost no cleanup way to cook a meal. I had two center cut pork chops. ½ thick, I had marinated overnight in Caesar dressing. I had a sheet pan covered with non stick foil and placed the chops on it. I sliced some yellow potatoes ½ inch thick and placed them on it. I sliced some green pepper and onion and placed over the potatoes. I sprayed the potatoes with some olive oil and sprinkled on some coarse salt. Placed all in a 350 degree convection oven. In 35 minutes it was done and served it with applesauce on the side.

Chops were tender and the potatoes were nice and brown on the bottom side. Applesauce goes with any potato well but lit it with crispy fried the best.

Pork chops, chicken and cutlets are suited to sheet pan cooking and you can add potatoes and about any vegetable. A regular oven will take a little longer to get done.














My supper

No comments:

Post a Comment