Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays and New Year

December 2012

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it; and may all who celebrate other holidays in December have a Happy and Merry time. Best wishes to all for the coming New Year 2013!

I don’t usually make resolutions for the coming year but if I did it would be that no child, anywhere, goes to bed hungry!

My wife has her red table cloth on for the holidays in the photo below. This will be our 40th Christmas and New Year’s dinner in this home.

My Christmas dinner will be simple this year, some appetizers, pulled chicken sandwiches, a hash brown potato casserole, spinach salad, and some Bush’s grillin’ beans.

My New Year’s dinner will be traditional, good luck, pork and sauerkraut along with knopfles, German drop noodles, and mashed potatoes.


Smokin Don

No comments:

Post a Comment