Monday, November 5, 2012

Smoked Turkey Sandwich for Lunch

Nov 05 2012

I made up this sandwich for my lunch today. I used my smoked turkey, my smoked white cheddar and my pickled red onions. I had a nice sandwich bun to use.

I spread some Lowensenf mustard on the bottom, topped with some chorizo. The chorizo I bought at Wal Mart and is made by Daniele Inc. It is the Spanish style dry cured, unlike the Mexican chorizo. I browned up two slices of turkey breast & placed on top of the chorizo, then some pickled red onions. I topped that with some smoked cheddar and under the broiler to melt the cheese and brown the top of the bun.

I shared with my wife, not half, about 1/3. We both thought it was mighty tasty.

Making the sandwich


After broiling


My Lunch


Smokin Don

No comments:

Post a Comment