Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Art's Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp over Pasta

Jun 28 2016

It was a beautiful day today, a little cooler than what we have had. The grandson came down and helped me mow and water plants. I trim out the yard and then he runs my riding mower and does a great job.

On mowing days I like to have an easy meal or get carry ins for supper. I had wanted to try Art’s shrimp recipe and a few bites into this meal I was sure glad I made it.

Art known as ACW3 on LTBBQ is a friend from N.C. I have met twice now at our Ohio gatherings.

I had a 12 oz. bag of cleaned raw wild caught shrimp from Kroger’s thawed to use. It didn’t take long to get my pasta cooking and do up the shrimp. We had a salad of Romaine lettuce with some Tennessee tomatoes and toasted English muffins with the supper.

I used just a stick minus a pat of butter since I only had 12 oz. of shrimp. I had some fresh garlic scapes I added in to. For my salad I had some olive oil, red wine vinegar and Penzey’s Sandwich sprinkle and I had just a little butter on my English muffin.

The wife and I loved this meal; if you like shrimp and these flavors try this. I would say it’s better than any you could get in a restaurant. Thanks for the recipe Art!

Click Here for Art's recipe

My salad














My supper

No comments:

Post a Comment