Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Let's Talk BBQ, One Great Forum

Let’s Talk BBQ; no matter what you cook on this is one great forum for discussing BBQ and learning about BBQ. Whether you use a grill, smoker, or other type of cooker, using gas, wood, charcoal, or electric for fuel there is a place for you there.

Their rules are pretty simple; just treat others the way you want to be treated. Leave your ego at home and have fun learning and discussing cooking and food in a family way.

Most members are from the USA but they are slowly getting some international members. I know of two from Australia and one each from Germany and S. Africa. There may be some from England. I like this since we can learn about other recipes and ways to do BBQ than in our own country.

The forum is laid out well; there are different sections for each style cooker, a recipe section, a general section, a place for sausage making and a place for other hobbies. There are a lot of knowledgeable members there now.

If you are interested in Sous Vide cooking there is a section on it with some knowledgeable members using the method.

I do most all my BBQ on my Traeger wood pellet smoker; but can adapt most recipes from other types of cookers. I use it year around and do most all of the cooking for my wife and I.

So; if you want to talk BBQ get over there sign up and join in the fun of cooking and eating some good BBQ.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a nice views. I think you are doing a great work and this post have various true point. I am regular blog reader but today, i have found very understandable information.

    Keep up updates...

    Flavor Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embers Living Pellet Grills are the perfect addition to any backyard. They are high quality, durable, and built to last. Not to mention, they are an excellent value for the price. I am delighted with my purchase and would recommend Embers Living pellet grills to anyone looking for a new grill. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete