Sunday, September 6, 2015

Caramel Peach Dump Cake

Sep 04 2015

Now this is the right kind of dessert for me to make. Dump cake is the right name for it since mostly you just dump the ingredients in and bake it. I have never done many desserts, mostly cobblers and pies and for the pies I use store bought crusts. I found this on facebook and said now that sounds good and I can do it! It was for apples but my favorite is peaches so I used peach pie filling. My wife does not like nuts in her desserts but I do so I chopped about 1/3 cup of pecans and added some of the melted butter. I covered about 1/3 with the pecans.

After eating some leftovers for our supper we had it with some Edy’s vanilla bean ice cream. That was super good and to me it needs the pecans. It is like a cross between a cobbler and a cake.

Click here for printable recipe

Out of the oven














Some ingredients














Peaches dumped in














Cake mix, butter and pecans dumped in














After cooling














My dessert

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks fantastic!!! I'll take mine with pecans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that looks fantastic!!! I'll take mine with pecans! :)

    ReplyDelete