Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pulled Pork Sandwich W/Mac n Cheese and Kimchi

Jun 14 2014

It was a busy day and a late supper tonight. I didn’t do much in the morning. My wife went to her monthly lunch with some classmates at 1:00. They usually stay and chat but I wanted to make a food run over to my Moms so she came home at 2:00. She was staying home since she had a cold & don’t want to give it to my Mom.

Me and the dog left and stopped at Krogers on the way to pick her up some goodies. I stayed about a half hour and told her I had to mow my grass. It was after 4:30 when I started mowing.

It was after 6:00 when I finished mowing, well I gotta have a couple beer breaks too. The son and family stopped in on their way to supper. He is home from Vegas over the week-end. I plugged the hose in the garden to give my tomatoes a half hour soak and went in to visit awhile. We decided to go out for a late lunch tomorrow and the son said he had to go somewhere that would have the soccer game on!

We decided to go to Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill; its sports bar style and have a full range menu with pretty good food.

The kids left to go eat; I unplugged the garden and watered some of my flowers. It was about 7:30 and I was starved! I was glad I had the pulled pork. My wife made her own sandwich w/BBQ sauce and some mac n cheese. I toasted me a COWB, cheap ole white bun, added some Stubbs rub to the pork and had a sandwich with mustard, sides of mac n cheese and my Kimchi. Tasted great!

Note I used pieces that had good bark!

No comments:

Post a Comment