Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Ways to Cook, Inside and Out

Jun 29 2014

I started this blog posting cooks done mostly all on my Traeger pellet smoker. I have always mixed in meals done inside and some done on my gas grill. I have such a large collection of pellet smoker cooks posted I will start to include some cooks I do inside and some on my Weber Spirit 200 gas grill and my Weber Jumbo Joe charcoal grill.

I am anxious too to cook in my new wok I just got seasoned nicely. I will be cooking outside on a gas burner with it. I am planning on my first meal this week sometime, weather permitting.


That is one thing I like about my favorite BBQ forum, Lets Talk BBQ and more. They post and discuss cooks done on about any kind of outdoor cooking equipment made. It is a great learning place too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment