Sunday, December 1, 2013

Steamed Lobster Tails

Nov 30 2013

I had said turkey was not my favorite holiday meal. I ended up having turkey and it was good even if it was catered by Bob Evans! We ate it for two days and I am tired of it; time to move on to some good food!

Lobster tail was my pick and my favorite if I can’t have meat. I had two ½ pound tails from Sams Club; wild caught from the Bahamas. I wanted to steam them and looking up how long to cook I learned that cold water lobster is supposed to be better than warm water. Warm water lobster will have yellow spots and a yellow stripe on the tail. Never too old to learn!


We had the steamed lobster tails, melted garlic chive butter, a baked potato with sour cream, a salad and some good crusty bread. For an easy no fuss meal it doesn’t get much better!

Lobster tails














In the steamer














My supper

No comments:

Post a Comment